Sep 8, 2011

I could watch you for a lifetime, forever fascinated.


Hii Guys !

You remember this playsuit ? I once showed it in a 'shoplog' here . Since then I hardly wore it. I think this was only the 3th time ? haha, so it's been undiscovered in my closet for a long, long time. Now that I've find it again, I'm loving it just the way I loved it when I bought it ! It makes me look so thin when you look from the side, haha ! Or is it only me who's looking at that kind of stuff when I'm wearing something ? I also really like print, when I wear this, I feel so free because of the loose fabric.

Playsuit / Bag - Primark             

Nothing else happened, tomorrow is going to be great. First a long day of school but in the evening we're going to the cinema with some friends, still don't know which movie, can you recommend one ? (:


15 comments

  1. I really love it on you as well! Gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat kleedje is geweldig!
    Moet ik hebben :D

    Liefs' Armani xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. suuuper leuk ! het staat je geweldig <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. die playsuit is echt zooo leuk. :D
    monte carlo schijnt wel leuk te zijn?

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaah echt geweldig die playsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice playsuit!
    I also like your header btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute playsuit~ keep in touch <3

    -Joyce

    carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the dress, it's just so cute ♥
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. super mooie print in je kleedje! heeeel mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This playsuit is so so so beautiful. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete