Sep 21, 2011

INSPIRATION / competition - glamour rock 'n roll


Hii Guys !

Zalando organizes a big competition at the moment called 'all you can shop' . The big prize is a year free shopping worth 3600 euro in their webshop ! Everyone from the Netherlands, Germany, France, Italy and the UK can join. All you have to do is make a little collage with your favourites from their webshop and put this on you blog / website. Just like I'm doing now ! You can also join this competition by putting your collage on facebook ( but, you can only win 300 euro then, still a lot ! ) 

After you've done this just fill in your e-mail adres, name and the url of your blog / website here and you're done ! That easy (: 

zalando all you can shop
Click this button for more info.

You can still put questions for the Q&A in a comment below ! In the next post I'll show you what the person wins who asks me the most funniest or original question ! 
x


5 comments

  1. wow I love the jumper and the shorts!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!! i see tree of your outfits, and i think you have style. i like so much your choose...
    hope you like my blog too and want to follow mine also...
    :)
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. woow your outfits are soo beautiful!

    hope you like my blog to and wantto follow me..

    XxX www.larose-alexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. unfortunately I live in Greece and I can not be part of this :( good luck to you! I love your collage!! nice blog btw wanna follow each other?
    xoxo

    http://limonspective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete