Sep 29, 2011

boy you got my heartbeat running away, and it's heading your way


Hii Guys !

Here's another outfit as I promised (:  Not very special or something, I just wanted to wear this vet again. I bought it last winter and haven't wore it a lot. Soooo, I saw it in my closet and thought ; I feel like pink today, haha  ! 

Today was another lovely day, the whole week the weather has been great, and this weekend is looking good as well ! I love it (: I also did a lot of homework and studying, but in the backyard in the sun, and that makes it a lot more exceptable , haha, I didn't even hate it ! 

Vest - River Island        Skirt - Monki        Top - H&M        Ring - Primark       Necklace - Vintage        Shoes - Unknown

That's it for today ! I'm really looking forward to this weekend, not only because of the weather, but I'm also doing a lot of fun things (: What are your plans ?
xx


15 comments

  1. Echt geweldige schoenen en ring! Ik was altijd op zoek naar zo'n ring; uiteindelijk heb ik er maar een zelf gemaakt. haha. (alleen ben ik hem kwijt...)
    Ik ga morgen naar een schoolfeest! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Echt een hele leuke outfit!
    XO Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dat vestje is echt prachtig :)

    liefs' Armani xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. leuke outfit meid!

    New outfitpost - New favourite dress
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pink cardigan is amazing, i love the retro style.
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these photos are soo cute! what a gorgeous necklace :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey meid,

    ziet er leuk uit!!!

    _________________
    x Hajar & Mounia
    Twitter: Mouniaaa20

    ReplyDelete
  8. staat je super ! Ik vind roze bij blondeines altijd zo goed staan, hahah xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely necklace ! Btw you're awesome :>

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that you added this pretty pink cardigan to your all black outfit. Great blog, if you want visit my blog and let me know if you want to follow and I will follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet outfit, I love the fondant pink cardigan and cameo ring.

    Thanks for visiting my blog by the way!

    witchhare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. geweldige outfit :D
    en jou benen zijn ook lang hoor :D volgens mij verschild het niet veel :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete