Aug 8, 2011

PHOTOGRAPHY / you know I'm a crazy bitch, I do what I want when I feel like it


Hii Guys !

I'm back home again ! Oh Wow, I had the most amazing time in port zelande last week. I met some wonderful new friends and we stayed up late every night drinking, eating, doing some late midnight swimming and dancing our feet off. So as you can expect, I can really use some sleep now.. haha (: But I just couldn't go to sleep without letting my lovely readers know I'm back home again ! Thank you for all the comments you made while I wasn't here and hello to the new followers ! So I think it's time now to show you some photo's right ? Here they come :


 Whoops, that are a lot of photo's ! Haha (: 
Well I see you soon, and then I have some new outfit photo's for you !
xx














5 comments

  1. Fijn dat je een leuke vakantie hebt gehad!!
    Groetjes
    Eline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er echt heel erg leuk uit! :D
    Je outfits ook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you've had so much fun!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WONDERFUL BLOG!
    HI! my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want.... follow me! I wait you and your tips!
    Thanks! kisses, Marti! ;DDDDD
    Glamour Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah zie je wel! ik dacht al dat ik jou daar zag, maar dat was je dus echt haha! ik zat op camping duin en strand, en we waren 1 dagje naar port zelande gegaan, leuk daar!

    ReplyDelete