Aug 19, 2011

wake me if you're out there


Hii Guys !

Today the sun was shining again, it looked really hot outside, but it turned out not to be.. I wore this and it was soooo cold, but I had to wear shorts without panties, just to feel the sun on my skin ( and maybe get a little tanned as well, haha ) I just need my dosses of  sun you know ! Just 3 more day's to go and then school starts again.. It would be very ironic if that week will be super hot and the forecast will predict a heatwave or something like that.. I would literally kill myself. I mean, we've all been waiting for the summer for so long and it just never came. And if it decides to show up then.. well it would just be very dumb.. 
haha, enough about that !

Nothing else is going on really, I'm just having these thoughts about starting a little business with my 2 friends Shani and Shanna. But I won't tell you that much about it yet, because nothing is for sure right now. So I'll tell you more about that very soon (: 

Shorts / Ring - H&M       Shirt - Forever 21       Necklace / Bag - Unknown        Denim Gilet - Selfmade



9 comments

  1. Dat had ik dus ook vandaag Manon! Ik dacht; lekker een jurkje aan, toch maar een panty aan, aan het eind van de middag had ik een broek aan haha! Die verffoto vind ik echt suupervet en creatief bedacht!
    Hoe doe jij dat eigenlijk die foto's? Ik zag op internet dat je met fotoshop foto's over elkaar heen kan leggen, doe jij het ook zo??
    XXX Demi Knight

    www.demiknightslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. prachtige foto's ! :D

    liefs' Armani xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these photos alot, you're very pretty and i like your fashion style!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat een gave outfit!
    leuke site! ik volg je.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how bright this bag is!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. erg leuke en zomerse outfit!:) oh ja, als je wilt kun je meedoen met de giveaway op mijn blog, je kan een KO YSL Arty Ring winnen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lekker kleurrijke combo :) like it

    ReplyDelete
  8. are you not wearing undies in the picture? :3 also how long did you go without

    ReplyDelete