Aug 15, 2011

PHOTOGRAPHY / take me to the place I love, take me all the way



 Hii Guys !

Today's post just shows you some random photo's I'll took. Nothing special as you can see, but I just didn't feel like making outfit photo's today x) The fair/kermis week is over now and I was kind of tired today of 5 days partying in a row ! haha (: but it was fun ! Now my last week of vacation started and I'm really NOT looking forward to go to school again.. This summer was probably one of the best ! The weather may have been bad but I'd hang out a lot with friends, went on vacation twice ! and I was hardly bored (: But it's not over yet, still got 10 days to do a lot of fun stuff ! 

So that's it for today, next post will be an outfit post again (:
xx



6 comments

  1. lovely random photos! i really like posts like these!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures sweetie.

    I love Summer too. Parties, random days out with friends, holidays, it's all epic. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtige foto's, i love the summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. leuke foto's! ahh de tijd gaat te snel x

    ReplyDelete