Aug 11, 2011

my tears dry on their own


Hii Guys !

Yesterday I had to work again and it totally sucked. When something is boring it gets you tired so fast and easily.. Well, I'm lucky it was only for 4 hours (: And I'm in really need for the money so I don't have a choice ! I need the money because I started saving money again, this time for a fish eye lens (: I've always loved those pictures but I never had the patience to save money for it because I always ended up buying clothes and forgetting about the lens. But this time I will succeed ! haha (: 

In my hometown, Nootdorp, we have a fair week ? I don't know how they call it in English, but either way, there are a lot of fun things to do here and every night there's a party ! Yesterday was the first one but I only went for 2 hours because I was really tired of working. Tonight I'm gonna dance my feet off again ! (:

Top - Forever 21     Skirt - Monki      Bandeau / Necklace - Tally Weijl      Shoes / Rings - H&M       Leather Jacket - Vintage

 That's it !
xx



19 comments

  1. lovely shirt! hope you had fun at the fair!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik vind jouw foto's altijd zo leuk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super mooie outfit, staat je goed!
    x

    ps zou je misschien op mij willen stemmen (op mn blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look! ig you want u can follow me;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the photo is so cool with you twice in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool shirt! a rock outfit. :) xoxo ♥ paulyne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!
    met welk programma heb je trouwens die foto's gemaakt waar je dubbel opstond? echt super!

    x Je suis Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke blog heb je!

    Elkaar volgen op GFC?

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautyful pictures. you are so pretty. how did you make these pictures!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leuk gedaan zeg met je foto's

    http://fashiablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha sehr coole Bilder bzw. das outfit finde ich auch super :)
    lg


    http://sanzibell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wat een superleuke outfit!
    Ik volg je ,volg je terug (A)?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. waauw like it!<3
    fette combinatie ook!

    http://my-fashionality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete