Aug 27, 2011

I'm in the centre, oh please beam me up


Hii Guys !

Pfoooe, I'm tired as hell man ! The first 3 days of school are behind, and they didn't slowly start up, no, they just go straight ahead ! I've already got lots of homework.. Am I the only one ? 
Well, I'm also tired because I had a sweet16 last night ! One of my best friends, Lieke, turned 16 and she trough a little party. I had a lot of fun and she has got some wonderful presents.
Today I'm going to another free festival, called westerpop, it's in Delft, which is a little city 10 minutes away from my place. One of my favourite bands is coming again, and this is going to be the 3th time seeing them live for me ! The band is called Go Back To The Zoo, it's a Dutch band so the dutchies might have heard of them . They're awesome ! (:


This is what I'm wearing to Westerpop today, except for the heels than haha, the weather is not so good so I couldn't wear my white fringe top which I wore to Pinkpop as well. 
I'm off !
x


21 comments

  1. Go back to the zoo is echt leuk! Ik heb ze ook live gezien en ze zijn echt geweldig. :D
    Die wedges zijn super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die eerste foto is leuk! Je draagt leuke kleding - ik vind vooral de schoenen en het spijkerjackje echt super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die eerste foto is echt heel leuk! En het outfit is ook weer leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke fotos! vooral de eerste! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love animal prints, so obviously i really like the cute top you're wearing!

    have fun!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super mooie outfit !

    Liefs' Armani xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first photo is so beautiful !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look here, I love the skirt! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. looking cool! love the top.
    have fun!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is beautiful!
    love, www.wonderingwolves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. superleuke outfit!
    en mooie foto's

    xx ik volgje!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOOOVE IT manon!
    suupermooi!
    Gelukkig ben ik niet de enige met bakken huiswerk, pfff...
    Dit jaar wordt wel leuk, dat zie ik bij jou ook al; iedereen wordt 16 dus heeel veel feestjes!
    XXX Demi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh I can remember when I turned 16.. feel like ages ago now even though it was only 4 years ago!

    :) I love the leopard print on your top, so pretty. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this outfit!
    Demin + leopard just go sooo nicely together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE leopard print, and it's genius how you paired it with denim, what a great combo! :) Great outfit inspiration! :o I just discovered your blog, I'm really happy to see another teenage fashion blogger, even though I'm from the US! =] You have great style from what I see so far, and I can't wait to see more of your upcoming posts! :)

    xoooxo
    http://runawayinla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outifit!

    Kiss Mich!

    adayoflife-mich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty, love the outfit, beautiful skirt....love love it


    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete
  18. another gorgeous outfit! love that skirt!

    http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. woow, pretty outfit!!

    http://fashionmefashionyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete