Aug 24, 2011

Have you heard there's this thing that heals and it's called Time.


Hii Guys !

How's it going ? I'm doing fine, actually (: Today was my first day of school and it wasn't so bad ! Mainly because I had a short day with only 2 lessons (: Unlike tomorrow, that's going to be a looong day. But, I'll survive, haha  This is the outfit I wore today, nothing really special, very basic as you can see. I wasn't nervous or something like that and I didn't feel like I had to look extra good or something like that. I just wanted to feel a bit older today, just to show everybody that I've grown up a little bit more this vacation ! 

Nothing else is going on here, the weather is grose and I'm very scared for our winter because if our summer has been so bad, how bad will our winter be ? brrr. I might want to stop thinking about that, before I instantly  freeze right here ! haha

Long Top / Shoes / bag / Rings - H&M     Scarf - Unknown     Blazer - Vintage      Shirt - Monki     Necklace - fashionology

So, now I'm off doing some water painting, pimping my school books. And getting ready for work !
xx


11 comments

  1. leuk zo, met dat sjaaltje aan je tas! :)
    En die ketting is mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel leuk! :D
    Succes op school (L)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit!!!! i really like the pink scarf with your black and white outfit!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk outfit! En succes op school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. L-O-V-E de wedges! Hoop dat het een beetje leuk was op school. XX, Masha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Perfect back to school outift

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit, love your bag

    www.summerlightrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute casual outfit! Love the pink accent of the scarf!
    xoxo
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blazer :)
    The way you take pictures is pretty unique
    Toni x

    www.misstonilauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super leuk die foto van jezelf op de bank en dat je er dan nog eens na staat. I like!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heeeel erg leuk!

    Leuke blog!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete