Jul 16, 2011

PHOTOGRAPHY / you better run faster than my bullet


Hii Guys,

So these are some of the 458 photo's I took in Portugal. I know, it's a lot, just like in London, haha. I just love to take pictures of everything, many of those are totally crap but who cares right ? I'm sorry for all the palm trees but it's my favourite tree I decided there. I just love how he looks like and it's linked to the summer sun and the beach. I wish they would grow here, but that will never happen I guess.. 

We had 3 camera's with us : mine, my fathers and my sisters. The photo's above are all taken by me and I still have to run through the photo's my father took because those are the photo's where I'm actually in. And I think that's fun to show you too (: But I'll save those for later !

Last but not least I want to sent all my wishes to Shanna who's rabbit, named Skye, passed away.
R.I.P. Skye < 3

xx



12 comments

  1. wauw looks amazing!

    xoxo

    Ps: maybe you will follow us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos and I'm looking forward to see more pictures of you! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. made me cry.
    again.

    iloveyou. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. mooie foto's! wat een omgeving pff, echt nice :)
    oehh, je bent niet de enige die veel foto's maakt! ik had er vorigjaar over de 1000, te ernstig.
    door je post krijg ik echt zin om op vakantie te gaan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your pictures, they give me a summer feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Resy excactly says what I wanted to say! Nice blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geweldige foto's! Ik krijg helemaal een zomers gevoel hiervan <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the same! I love taking pictures of everything & anything. :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wauw, dat moet echt geweldig zijn geweest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous pics, your very talented!! the more the merrier :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wauw, leuke foto's en wat een mooi land!
    Volgens mij heb je het heel erg naar je zin gehad :)
    X

    ReplyDelete