Jul 18, 2011

PHOTOGRAPHY / trying to make it work, but man, these times are hard



 Hii Guys !

These are the last photo's I'm going to show you off my holiday to Portugal ! Looking at these pictures makes me wanna go back there, especially when I look out my window and see the rain poring down.. It totally sucks, the weather, I mean we had such a rough winter in Holland and everyone was looking forward for the summer, but it just stays away.. it's not fair ! Yeah we had a few days that were really, really nice and hot, but I just don't want to worry about the weather anymore and just know that tomorrow will be a nice day, so I can go to  the beach and do summer stuff like that ! 

I also received a new award , the sunshine award which I'm very happy with (:
So thank you monique !


At the moment I don't really know how to pass this award to, so I'll keep that in store for a while (:

x



6 comments

  1. Door jouw foto's en het weer kan ik niet meer wachten om op vakantie te gaan! Echt leuke foto's :)

    Liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a fun time...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke vakantiefoto's!!
    Waar zijn de foto's bij die grote beelden gemaakt?
    Groetjes
    Eline

    ReplyDelete
  4. leuke foto's! ziet er leuk uit! x

    ReplyDelete