Jul 24, 2011

Sometimes I go out by myself, and I look across the water.

Skirt - Monki       Top - Pull&Bear       Blazer/Belt - Vintage        Rings/Necklace - H&M


  Hii Guys !

So, the weather really sucks here in Holland. I mean, it's raining all day long. It's totally ruining my vacation. Buuuuuut, I found a way to enjoy myself, oh that does sound a bit weird, haha. Well for the people who didn't know already, Amy Winehouse passed away yesterday. It always hit me when someone famous dies, not that I was a big fan of her or anything, but you just don't expect them to die, like that's even possible. I know a few songs of her and my favourite is Valerie, I actually know the whole lyrics and sometimes it's stuck inside my head for a long time. And because she passed away, it's on replay now, haha !  R.I.P. Amy 

So anyway, Amy Winehouse always had those black wings on her eyes. Much bigger ones than I usually make, but today I combined them with some red lips. I never where lipstick when I'm going out, to school or friends because I think it's too much, but I'm starting to like it more and more. So maybe, when school starts again, I'll give it a try and see how people react on it (: 

And then ; OMG I reached the 300 followers ! If you're happy and you know it clap you hands * hands clapping * haha (: I want to thank you all for reading my blog and commenting on my posts. I really appreciate it, day after day. Because of the 300 followers I wanted to give a little shout-out to another blogger, who's a really true reader of mine. I think she comments on every post since she started following ! haha. I really like her blog too, and she's a really nice girl. So everyone go and check out :

A special thank to you girl (: 
x




19 comments

  1. Wat een leuke outfit! Je hebt echt hele mooie ogen! X Cindy


    www.yourstrulycindy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, die rode lippen staan je goed zeg! Moet je echt proberen naar school, de reacties zijn vast positief!

    Aaa, wat lief zeg! :D (ik zit even een dansje te doen. hihi) Je bent een schat! :) Ik vind jouw blog ook echt super leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look sweetie. :)

    & it was sad to hear about Amy - so weird when something happens as big as that when you least expect it.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. het word wit. helemaal wit. :)
    (het is nu rood en héél licht roze)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooi! Bluh ik hou niet van dit weer :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. lippenstift staat je super! ik weet niet of je voor school zó fel moet doen.. maar das je eigenkeus haha, ik hoorde het gisteren ook over amy, echt raar. ik kan ook nog steeds niet geloven dat mj dood is,

    ReplyDelete
  7. ik ben het met Eve eens,
    wel leuke foto's
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty!!! and I love the outfit <3

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the 300 followers!
    I think the Amy Winehouse look suits you well :) It's sad about her passing, her songs were great and I know I would've loved to have seen her live one day.

    Geo Loves Geo Loves

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your blazer and your top.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super leuke outfit! Je hebt je eyeliner mooi gedaan :)

    XX,
    Maika

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wat een mooie oogkleur heb jij!!!
    i <3 your necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heel erg mooi! Fijne make-up :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. adorable look!

    I was saddened by Amy's death too, she was v talented and I feel awful for her parents

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your blog! I'm a new follower (:

    Visit and follow me if you want (:
    http://drowninginfashion.blogspot.com

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dank je voor je tip ;-)
    http://www.annaeva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. wooow super manon!
    ik heb laatst ook voor het eerst red lipstick naar school opgedaan en dat was nogal wat hoor. hahaa, ik kreeg van iedereen reacties, maar het gaat erom dat je het zelf mooi vindt!
    ik vind het in ieder geval super staan!
    mooie outfit ook, haha niet te vergeten!
    XX Demi Knight

    ReplyDelete