Jul 31, 2011

let the good times roll

Hii Guys !

Just a quick goodbye post this time ! I'm in the middle of packing right now because tomorrow morning I'm leaving to Portzelande. That's a village in The Netherlands. I'm going there with my friend Lieke and it's going to be one big party ! Ohyeaaah ! We've seen the forecast, and we're very lucky because the coming 2 days will be pretty good with lots of sunshine (: Got my bikini ready, my music and a camera ; so let the good times roll ! 


Photobucket
Charlie Mcdonnel


See you next week !
xx


7 comments

  1. Wow die plaats heb ik lang niet gehoord! ik ging daar vroeger altijd heen! Krijg ineens allemaal herinneringen weer hahaha heel veel plezier!


    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have an amazing time hunni. :)

    Omg I love Charlie. I think my favourite video of his has to be him making a cup of tea in "How to be English". Hahaha. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete