Jul 22, 2011

RANDOM / L I F E G O E S O N

Photobucket

Hii Guys !

So these are the photo's I was talking about in my last post. I wanted a bandanna for a really, really long time. I already made a post about it here in March ! And that's a long time ago. But I just never seemed to find the right one, or when I did found one it was way to expensive. Well, I got this one from the New Look for only 2 euro's (: There was a huge sale and I bought another headband with a ribbon on it as well. Either way, this one I wore a lot in Portugal and I can't wait to wear it here as well. The only problem is, is that it's very windy and rainy at the moment so I'm kind of scared of losing it while wearing it ? You understand ? haha. So I'm just waiting for the sunny days (:

So I'm still waiting for my friend Shanna, who's going to be here any minute and then we will make a cake and talk about boys (: Tonight we're having a movie night with some other friends and I think I'll sleep over at Shanna's place. Fun Fun Fun C:
x


12 comments

  1. I love headbands like these, so pretty.

    I think I have about 6 now! Haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zelf ben ik alleen niet zon fan van zulke haarbanden, maar dat is persoonlijk.
    Vind die ring trouwens wel errug leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super stylish and fashionable!your headband is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics, love the bandana! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. super mooie foto's ! wat goed dat je eindelijk een leuke hebt gevonden ! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooie fots en leuke blog!
    die haarband staat je leuk =) zullen we elkaar gaan volgen?

    ♥ Lots of love, Lisette ♥
    sweetlisette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your blog;lovely photos
    I follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice! ik heb er een paar vd primark en action 0,50 cent tot 1 euro, echt chill zijn ze maar je hebt gelijk ben ook bang om ze te verliezen of dat ze scheef gaan zitten haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. superleuke foto's!! en btw,, echt een mooie blog dat je ehbt!!

    ReplyDelete