Jul 3, 2011

PHOTOGRAPHY / I'm not gonna miss a single thing you do.



Photobucket
The joker - " Why so serious ? "

Hii Guys !

Right now I'm in the middle of packing my suitcase. I absolutely can't wait to be in Portugal, I need the sun and the sea soooo much ! I love to dive/snorkeling so I think that's something I'll be doing a lot since I read it's beautiful out there. But because I'm in the middle of packing and all my good clothes are coming with me I couldn't make any outfit photo's. So I give you these. haha. A while a go I was bored and I saw a red lipstick, which I never wear, so I started 'drawing' with it on my face, and suddenly I was The Joker ( from Batman ). It's my all time favorite 'bad guy'. First of all ; heath ledger is smoking hot and a brilliant actor, second of all ; The Joker is one badass character ! haha (: Well I think it turned out pretty fine and scarry, and it was a fun thing to do, sooooo yeaah, that's it ! 

x


14 comments

  1. super leuk! geweldige blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. die laatste foto is echt super. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, made me smile! :)

    Hope you have an amazing time hun, oh I've awarded you BEST BLOG babe! Go check it out: http://hello-cat.blogspot.com/2011/07/best-blog-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome make up! Have fun in Portugal!!

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow deze foto's zijn zo cool, vooral de tweede is echt leuk !

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so creative! I agree that Heath Ledger is so smoking hot, I miss him. :(

    i am following you now, hope you follow me too. that would be much appreciated :)
    keep in touch! thank you so much :)

    http://lovelybulatao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wauw die laatste foto is geweldig!
    veel plezier in portugal!

    ReplyDelete