Jul 27, 2011

the girl who lived


Hii Guys !

Yesterday was an amazing day ! It was the birthday of one of my best friends, Shani ! Since we're both harry potter fans, and we both had not seen the latest movie yet I thought it would be fun to take her to the cinema as a surprise. But since she reads me like a book, it wasn't really a surprise anymore, haha. But we had fun anyway ! It was a strange feeling to finally see the end, the real end, and it made me a bit sad as well. I just don't want it to be over ! You've maybe heard or read it before, but I think we're the harry potter generation. I actually grew up with it and now it feels like a chapter of my life is closed.. am I the only one who feels that way ? haha. Funny how one person ( J.K. rowling ) can have such an impact on so many lives, isn't it ? Well I guess we can still have our own harry potter marathons at home right ? (:

After the movie we went out with some friends and grabbed some food. The rest of the evening we spent our time with friends watching other movies and just hanging out enjoying the time outside when it's not raining.. haha (:

Shirt / Shoes - H&M       Skirt - Monki        Necklace / Ring - Unknown        Belt - Vintage          Earrings - Sasha 
 ughh, I hate it when I really like an outfit in ' real life ' and it on photo's just seems so .. ugly ? Well I post it anyway x) 

xx



17 comments

  1. aaaa, ik wil die wedges ook! Ze zijn echt mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel leuke schoenen! En je paraplu is ook grappig, hihi!
    Dank je voor je reactie ;-)
    http://www.annaeva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind het er niet lelijk uit zijn hoor! Ik vind het gewoon nog steeds mooi uit zien :)

    XX,
    Maika

    http://dailylifeofmaika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and style <3! :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit :)

    your newest follower Michelle
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! I felt the same way when I saw the last Harry Potter the other day :(
    I felt a bit sad, especially since I was always the same age as all of the characters (or within a year, depending when the movie was released)
    It definitely feels like a little piece of my childhood is over just because I look forward to seeing these movies every year... so sad :(

    But it was totally a great way to end the series! They did a great job, in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuke outfit, staat je goed! Harry Potter is echt een groot deel van mijn leven, ja 'is' , nog steeds. Ik vind dat het nog gewoon doorleeft :) Ik ben echt een grote fan haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog
    love it

    Check out my new post: Red Lips
    Would love to have you as a follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice blog!
    And the outfit doesn't look bad in picture!

    Following! x

    www.heddanynabb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's one seriously cool umbrella!

    PvdH -designer and illustrator

    www.ThePvdHJournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm lovin' this whole look hun. :)

    & I know, so sad it's all come to an end now.. :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the outfit...and I love the Necklace...Where did you get it?
    I like tour blog too, so I'm a new follower, I hope you do the same if you like!!

    Kiss Mich

    adayoflife-mich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. leuke kledingg..
    xx lot.
    http://lamiamoltodolcelombrico.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are so gorgeous girl! in love with those shoes ;) and stripes are my favorite lately!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi!!I like your blog so much, and you look really great!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry had iets fouts gedaan in mijn andere reactie! Ik vind je outfit erg mooi en je striped top :) X Cindy

    ReplyDelete