Jul 29, 2011

RANDOM / all things bright and beautiful


Hii Guys !

Today was a lazy day. Nothing really special happend and really didn't feel like dressing up pretty and take some photographs. So instead of that, I made some drawings/paintings. To be honest, I think I really suck at drawing. I always have great ideas but my hands don't listen to my brains in some way.. But someway, I do like the ones I made today. They're not the best I know, but they're not that bad either (:  I made these drawings/paintings with watercolor and only watercolor. As inspiration I used we heart it, haha, that's why you might recognize some things. 

While painting these drawings/paintings I listened to the new ( not that new ) album of Owl City. I really, really like it ! And recommend it to you all ! There are some lovely and calm songs on it, perfect to draw with (:  The name of this post is the name of the album.




And that's it guys !
xx


14 comments

  1. Wauw! Ze zijn echt heel mooi, en alles behalve slecht!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool!

    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw prachtig!

    Nee ik wou het wel verfen maar dat mocht niet van mijn moeder, dus zijn het extentions! Misschien dat ik het nog wel laat verfen :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow' i like your drawings i love it ♥

    xoxo'
    http://adelgomez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha those are effin awesome!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first drawing, of the tatoo , I want to do me one, on the back of the neck too, like the blog, if you want visit me :).

    Kisses from
    http://www.adaroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ik vind ze leuk geworden!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first one is really cute! Liking it :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment ;)
    I love this post, and your blog is amazing.
    Now, i'm following <3

    ReplyDelete