Jul 1, 2011

All I want is to mess around.


Hii Guys !

Today I went shopping with my friends, something I haven't done in a long time since I'm out of money all of the time. But today is the first of July, so that means new money, yeaah (: I bought some things in the sale and some rings. I'll show you them later. Tonight I'm having diner at my friends house because she's home alone. Probably watching a movie afterwards (: Tomorrow I'm starting packing for my trip to Portugal. I can't wait to be there, I've read that you can snorkel and dive there very well. And I love snorkeling ! (: 

I didn't have a chance to take some proper outfit photo's and since I wasn't wearing anything special I just played around with this. I wore my Zara top which I love because of the air balloons and the senctence : ' flying thoughts' 

Byeee xx


14 comments

  1. wauw, leuk gedaan met die foto's!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuk shirt!
    En je vorige post is echt geweldig!!
    Fijn weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik ben echt dol op jouw stijl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit!


    xx
    LeFashionParadise

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat een supersuperleuk topje heb je aan! Leuke foto's ook haha!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. woww cute top and the outfit together looks great!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like your tee xx

    http://stumbleduponablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is your top, I love hot air balloons! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute look!
    I invite you to a new post on my blog. :-)
    kisses doll ♥
    EarlyStyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete