Jun 24, 2011

you say goodmorning when it's midnight


Hii Guys ! 

Almost a week of vacation is over and the weather is finally getting better again, NO RAIN today ! Yeaah. I also had to return my school books today, which makes it even feel more as vacation, haha. A simple outfit, classy in black (: I don't have much to say besides this, I just wanted to ask you something. When I'm using google chrome and I watch at my blog you see these ugly white borders 'round my photo's. I don't have that at other blogs. I really want them to go away because I think it looks ugly ;p My question : 
Can you see those borders ? Or is it just me ? haha. And so yes, do you know how to get rid of it ? 
Thank you for answering (: 
x


13 comments

  1. Ik zie die omlijningen niet hoor! ;)
    waar heb je die schoenen vandaan? they're awesome!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the borders look just fine :)
    but if you want to remove it, you can edit and cropthem I'm sure!

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 the polka dots sheer part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks.
    your blog is cute and i like your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. erg leuke blouse!
    Ik zie de omlijning inderdaad wel, komt het misschien omdat je de foto's bewerkt?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great!
    In my note, with the first outfit.
    EarlyStyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so I follow you girl :)
    EarlyStyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ik weet al waar het aan ligt! Ik zat namelijk een beetje te kijken naar welke lay-out mooi zou zijn voor mn blog, en toen kwamen er ook ineens van die lijnen.
    Het ligt dus aan je lay-out.

    ReplyDelete