Jun 29, 2011

you gave me love babe, but now it's over



Hii Guys !

So this time it isn't me you can see ! haha, that's a rime (: My little sister wanted to be the diva for once, so I dressed her up wearing my look a like chanel blazer. I think she really looks gorgeous ! 

Not much to say to you today ! Yesterday I went to walibi, a big theme park in The Netherlands and I had a lot of fun. The weather was extremely good and even a little bit too hot , haha ! Today I worked again and tomorrow I'll be hanging around with some friends (: 

Well, I'm off to bed !
x



11 comments

  1. cute outfit :)
    kisses
    EarlyStyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha wat schattig! leuk outfitje heeft ze aan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwh - she is adorable. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm klinkt gezellig in Walibi! Schattig dat je zusje zo gekleed is :) Ziet er leuk uit en die blazer is echt geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahw wat schattig! en dat jasje is echt leuk x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty outfit, greetingz to sista!! : )

    ReplyDelete