Jun 10, 2011

RANDOM / I've been thinkin' a lot, 'bout what we could have been.

Photobucket
photographs made by me ( except the galaxy one )

Hii Guys !

Sorry for my leak of post, but I'm just very busy at the moment. I have my test week and to be honest, I'm a bit lazy.. haha. Today I made some outfit photo's in my room but I didn't like my face at all so I decided to not post them. That explains the crappy gif file you can see above x) I promise you a proper post with the selfmade shorts later on ! 

Nothing else really happend, but this weekend is going to be amazing. First, tomorrow my blog will turn one, and I've made a short video for you guys, I hope I can post it tomorrow (:  And of course I got to party on my Saturday night, so I'm going to a pool party with some friends, thought the weather sucks, haha ;p Sunday I'll meet up with a really good friend which I haven't spoken to in months. She used to be my best friend but then we both chose another school and we got very busy. I'm really looking forward to this dinner (:  And then, finally, PINKPOP. Monday is definitely going to be one of the best days in 2011. I simply can't wait, the forecast says the weather is going to be nice, no rain and sunny, and I'm going to see so many great bands which I've been a fan of for years ! 

So I'm off getting a good night of sleep dreaming about life <3
x


7 comments

  1. Ha love the GIF.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the photo doll!

    New outfit post
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! Happy first birthday! Looking forward to the video

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the GIF :)
    and i love the owl ring so cute >_<
    have a nice weekend :)

    riestyaap

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pictures! good luck with your exams! and happy anniversary to your blog! :D

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. dankje voor je comment! leuk blog heb je(:

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. echt leuke foto's!
    oeeeeh, klinkt als een geweldig weekend!
    veel plezier. x

    ReplyDelete