Jun 4, 2011

INSPIRATION / It's a wonderful world, but I can only see it when you're with me





photodonuts

Hii Guys !

Lately I've been pretty obsessed with the tv show Pretty Little Liars. I've once read a book of the serie but I guess I was to lazy to actually read the whole serie. mm, but when I saw a trailer of the tv show on youtube, I thought I should watch one episode, haha. Well, that one episode became two, three, four etc. ! In 5 days I've watched 10 episodes on the internet ( it's not on the tv here in Holland ) and I'm so curious about who A is ! This was just a little announcement, totally random, haha (:

Yesterday I've been to the Delftse Hout, a recreation park near by. In the summer you can find me there a lot with friends, hanging around in the sun and swimming in the lake (: It was lots of fun and I'm finally believe that summer is here ! One bummer, my back is pretty sunburned, and it hurst like hell >.<

So today was just a lazy day, went skating, watched a lot of Pretty Little Liars and eat strawberry's (: Tomorrow I'll go to the gym first and after that I'm going to babysit 'till the afternoon. Yeaah, come here with the moneeey ! (:

7 comments

  1. Haii ^^

    Bedankt voor je reactie =P. En bedankt dat je effe de naam doorgaf van weeklychris. Ik vond een plaatje van hem op internet maar ik wist zijn naam niet =[. Maar nu wel en ik heb gelijk effe op Youtube gekeken, dus bedankt =]!

    Je pics zijn wel awesome trouwens ^^. Hahaha al moet ik wel zeggen dat die eerste foto mij een beetje doet denken aan mijzelf als ik op de bank zit en mijn vader weer zegt dat ik er niet zo bij moet zitten hahaha xD. Hij vind het een beetje zoals een jongen zou zitten. Ow maar roken doe ik dan weer niet =P!

    xxx Katy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful :D
    nice picture :)

    riestyaap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie foto's!
    Op welke site kan je pretty little liars kijken?
    En is het met ondertiteling?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen that show but it always seems to be on mtv, i must watch!

    xx

    ReplyDelete