Jun 16, 2011

I'm still alive, but I'm barely breathing


top / blazer / yellow ring / necklace - H&M           shorts - Self Made         ear cuff - fashionology          pink ring - primark

Hii Guys !

Today this classy but simple outfit ! I'm still figuring out how to wear my self made high wasted short. I think I'll wear it more often in the summer without the panties, I'll get some inspiration I hope (: So now I wore it like this, you need to look for the floral pattern but it's just that little extra touch in an outfit, just like the ear cuff ! Gosh, I'm still loving it (: 

Another cool thing is that I was rewarded with an award again !  I got this award from sarah
Thank you :D


7 facts about me ;

  • I recently got my first job ! Next Wednesday will be my first day (:
  • Sometimes I pray while laying in bed, though I don't believe in a god..
  • I believe in Karma, everything comes around sometime.
  • I'm definitely not a blonde barbie or ' dom blondje' I'm doing one of the hardest school levels (vwo)
  • I love the beach and the sea, I hate the sand.
  • I've never been out of Europe, but I really want to of course ! (:
  • My little sister is a ginger, sometimes I make fun of that, but she knows I love her <3
I give this award to ;


She blogs in Dutch, so the dutchies should check here out, I think she's going to be big someday (:
Congrats Girl !









12 comments

  1. ah zo lief. dankjewel meis. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie ketting en primark ring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, nee hoor.
    Hij was er na 2 dagen al af. (ook al hoorde hij er 7 dagen op te blijven!)
    Deze foto's zijn gewoon oud. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty! love the outfit! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks a lot :)
    Like your blog, too ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you :) Oh wow, I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw je hebt echt heel mooi haar !En hele leuke outfit, die primark ring is echt heel gaaf ! Ik ga je volgen xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. leuk gecombineerd! En gave oorbel!

    ik ben je nieuwste volger!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een leuke outfit! Ik ben jaloers op je haar, haha. ;) Ear Cuffs zijn ook wel leuk als ik het zo zie, misschien moet ik er ook maar een kopen.. Ik volg je!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beatiful hair!

    http://www.ilovelovemycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your outfit. the shorts are gorgeous.
    xo

    ReplyDelete