Jun 14, 2011

PHOTOGRAPHY / I'll never forget. I'll never regret. I'll live my life







photo's taken by me or Shani 

Hii Guys !

Oh My Gosh ! Pinkpop was everything and better than I expected it to be ! It was amazing !  The weather was puuuurfect and the bands were all so good live. I've danced my ass off, haha ! My voice is totally gone because I screamed a lot. but that's ok (: I liked everything, but the best part of the day was during the 30 seconds to mars show. Jared Leto ( lead singer 30stm ) asked the audience to get as high as possible. So Shani, Shanna and I turned around and looked at 3 awesome, tall, guys and they picked us up ! Almost the whole song ; closer to the edge , I've been on this guy's shoulder and it was amazing ! I could see everything and I felt so happy and full of energy ! If you know the song ( and if you don't go listen to it, haha ! ) you might know what kind of feeling I'm talking about. Everytime when the part came when you scream ' NO NO NO NO' everyone raised his fist and screamed out loud. And to make it even better, exactly at that moment cannons shot confetti in the air. It was so .. overwhelming 
This was definitely an experience of a lifetime !
See you next year pinkpop <3
x



12 comments

  1. Het ziet er ook echt super uit. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. IK HOU VAN 30STM & JARED LETO <3. Jaloers dat je naar Pinkpop was. Ook al die andere geweldige bands... ahh jaloeeeers. Maar Jared Leto is zo schattig (: Welke bands ben je nog meer fan van? xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!!! he is so sexy! <3 hope you can stop by my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! ps-also hosting a rad frida kahlo cuff giveaway that ends friday!xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOW! Looks like an awesome time! :D

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. loooving the images girl! sounds like such a fun event, I would totally be dancing all the time too! ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is quite good looking!! :D awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Very nice Blog, i follow you :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like so much fun!
    jared leto has always been my boyband crush :P

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete