Jun 27, 2011

PHOTOGRAPHY / finally I can stare into the sun







Hii Guys !

Yesterday I went to Parkpop, the biggest FREE festival in Holland. Luckily I live near by The Heage ( that's where it was ) so I went to take a look too (: And it was amazing ! It was kind of busy, but compared to Pinkpop last week it was very small, haha. But I still had a lot of fun. Of course there were some pretty good artists too, like graffiti6, Di-rect and go back to the zoo. 

There's a little heatwave in Holland at the moment, which means that yesterday, today and tomorrow are going to be extremely hot ! That means going outside, relaxing in the sun and not doing anything sportive. Tomorrow is going to be a fun day too, because we're going to Walibi ! A really big themepark here in Holland, with lots of roller coasters, and I LOVE roller coasters (:

So I'm off deciding which bikini I should wear today, haha (:
x



9 comments

  1. Leuk! Ik was ook graag gegaan om graffiti6 te zien!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pics!
    WELCOME TO ME! :)
    EarlyStyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I love the patrick balloon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome, it's a dream of mine to attend one of those big music festivals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. klinkt leuk!
    goede artiesten voor een gratis festival!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik wilde ook naar Parkpop, maar had een dansvoorstelling van een vriend, wat uiteindelijk voor ging. Zag er erg leuk uit in ieder geval! Glad you had fun.

    FarBeyondBelieving

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik wil zo graag nog een keer naar een festival, maar heb helaas nog school + belangrijke toetsen.. Ziet er super uit iig! En ik volg je, xx

    afterFANTASIES.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luv your blog sweetheart!!! :)
    It's truly ah-mazin!! *muuuuaaaah*
    and thx for ur comment! i like my zebra dress too, lol ;p

    ReplyDelete