May 27, 2011

you're gone, and that's the lousy truth .


Skirt - H&M        Dotted blouse - Primark       Bag - Jill Sanders        Blue ring - Selfmade

Hii Guys !

It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday. Everybody's looking forward to the weeeeekend (: 
haha, quote from my fav artist Rebecca Black - Friday. But not really, haha x) Ok, this was useless. So yeah, finally weekend again, and I am looking forward to the weekend, especially Saturday. Because the national surfing championships are this weekend in Scheveningen ! And I live near there, so we're going ! Hopefully the weather will be good, because it's on the beach and yeah, rain + beach is just not a good combination. Also there will be a lot of hot surfer dudes, I hope so (: haha And the other fun thing is the Sweet 16 of my friend, Jos. I think I've already told you about that, we're having a bbq and just a chilling party. It's not going to be like those big party's you see in mtv's my sweet sixteen x) We don't really celebrate it that big in The Netherlands. 

And then of course, the outfit.Gosh, I really need to have photographer because I want to take my pictures somewhere else, but this is the only place where I can put my camera on the right height.. Hmm, maybe going to learn my little sister how photographing works, haha xD Besides that nothing really special is happening in this outfit, just a cute, girly outfit I wore to school this week.

I'm off eating pancakes !
x


19 comments

  1. aww dat truitje vind ik echt geweldig :O!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend.
    Hope the weather's nice for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dankje voor je reactie, leuk blog heb je! Zullen we elkaar volgen?

    Liefs Mireille,
    dresslikemi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice combination. You look lovely.

    http://denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your skirt!! :) You look very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een super leuke outfit!
    xoxo www.livemylifeforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look lovely! love the top :)
    cute blog, now following!
    xxx
    Catflicks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dank je voor je comment! Leuke blog heb je! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahah die friday
    moet je eigenlijk ook een keertje my jeans van jenna rose luisteren :)
    die is nog erger ;D
    Leuke outfit!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute outfit :) hope you had a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your visit and comment. Wanna follow each other? Let me know, I always follow back.

    http://denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wat een super leuke outfit:)!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your skirt is adorable!
    Your blog is amazing too! <3
    Following you!
    Hope you follow me too!
    http://cutenerdglasses.blogspot.com/
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty outfit, I love your polkadot blouse. Oooh I love pancakes, hope you had a lovely weekend!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great otufit!! and congrats on the 1 year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete