May 21, 2011

RANDOM / too much rock for one hand !

Photobucket



Photobucket

Hii Guys !

Today I went to Shani because she was home alone and the weather was sooo nice (: We went to a little forest, if that's what you call it. Well it was more like a nature park thingy , haha. We had never been there before and it was a really nice place, we're definitely going back sometime ! After cycling and walking around there, and of course taking some pictures, we went back home. There we made some crazy webcam pictures, that explains the quality x) Haha, these are just the random crazy pic's and it's fun to watch, haha

So yeah, that's pretty much it. Tonight I'm baby sitting my sister, 'cuz my father's having a dinner. Think I'll be watching a good movie and do some 'just dance' on the wii ! haha, love that game (: 

Next post will be an 'inspiring art' post again ! 
x


17 comments

  1. haha crazy pics ;). I just read ur living in Nootdorp! I live in R'dam but I come to ur town every saturday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pics! I love the gif!

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun photos dear! Enter my Dior giveaway?

    http://opinionslave.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely girl :)


    http://www.ethnicspring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a nice post.cool pics.i like your blog.i am following you now.follow back if u want :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Chica,
    Just came across your blog and I’d like to invite you to take part at my Giveaway (A Lomography Panorama Camera, the Sprocket Rocket).
    Mimi

    Click here to take part

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute, cozy and funny photos! :)
    good luck with the babysitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stumbled upon your blog - cute photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment - new post up now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leuke blog heb je zeg! Echt gaaf. Ik ga je zeker volgen

    Liefs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hhaha, zeker leuk gedaan! x

    ReplyDelete