May 25, 2011

RANDOM / they say true love hurts, well this could almost kill me

Hii Guys !

Woohooo, only 9 days school left for me ! I'm so happy (: Just 9 day's normal school and then 5 days exams (: Which means only 2 hours school a day and no homework. haha Hopefully the weather will be nice because then we can celebrate our vacation. Really I just can't wait for it, this school year went really fast but it was hard and busy year, with lots of homework and exams. Luckily I made it, and I'm 99 % I'll make it ! And if I do, I'll be in 4VWO next year, only dutch people will know what that means I think x) 

So yeah, today no outfit but these pictures with quotes. The quotes are not very special and neither are the photographs, but I just wanted to show them because otherwise no one get to see them, and I always think that's a waste. 

And then the last thing , your probably noticed the new blog header, again , I'm sorry ! haha, I'm just never satisfied about the lay-out . I promise that this header at least will last for one month, haha (: 






13 comments

  1. nog maar 9 dagen! wow, dat is echt snel!
    leuke header :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inderdaad leuke header! En superfoto's!

    Enjoy my Give-Away! Je kunt een Kenzaa shopbon twv 15 euro winnen!
    http://veer-blog.blogspot.com/2011/05/kenzaa.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoezo nu al examens? 3vwo zei je toch? :)
    Jij hebt echt vroeg vakantie zeg!
    Ik moet nog t/m 15 juli!
    Nouja, na de 8e heb ik eigenlijk zo'n beetje wel vakantie (einde proefwerkweek, maar daarna hebben we nog wel mentordag en boeken inleveren enzo.)
    Ik weet ook wel zeker dat ik naar 4vwo ga, dus vanaf nu ga ik gewoon heel weinig leren en heel veel leuke dingen doen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always wanting to change up my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet blog - I'm following you now :)
    Thanks for stopping by!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw! Beautiful pictures! makes me feel all happy inside :D

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfull post!i really like your blog.i am following you.hope u follow me back and we can keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool pictures. nice post

    i just came across your blog and i think its great. i hope you will come visit my blog and maybe we can follow each other.

    www.wotsworthwhile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oeeh, hele mooie fotoos!
    Ik nog 12 dagen les, 5 dagen proefwerkweek en dan als het goed is -lukt weeel ;D- ook naar 4vwo :) Jess,
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete