May 10, 2011

PHOTOGRAPHY / these memories will never fade away


 Hii Guys !

Just a quick post with some other photo's I took in London ! As you know I made over 900 photo's so I'm not going to show them all. These and the photo's from the last post are some of prettiest photo's I think. Maybe you'll get to see more in other random post, but for now this is it ! The next post will be, as I promised, showing you the purchases I made in London (:

That's it for now. I don't have much time for blogging this week because I'm having my internship at the moment. Luckily they aren't so strict, so I don't have to work such long days (: But that's why I can't write so much, just to let you know !

 I'm off to my badminton training !

16 comments

  1. wat een grappige jurk:)
    super leuk om te zien

    i have a new outfit post, maybe you can check ?
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. o wauw hele mooie foto's, london is zo fijn (L)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margaretha! I've just checked some of your posts and you have a great style!
    Thanks for your comment, I'm following you, i hope you follow me back if you like my blog!
    Kisses, Alinne


    www.alinnestyle.com


    .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Thank you so mcuh for stopping by my page and for your comment.. That silver dress is gorgeouuus, I absolutely love it. And great pics!

    I've added you to my follow list..follow back i hope?

    Hugs from NY!

    –Lorena
    TravelDesignery.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comment !
    Really inspiring pictures ;)
    xxx
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos that dress is insane love it!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tks for your comment, following you! you've got a nice blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. leuke foto's! vooral die jurk! waar heb je die foto gemaakt?
    en trouwens, waar moet ik heen gaan?! ik ga in de zomervakantie naar londen, dus als je leuke dingen weet?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are amazing! And the dress is gorgeous!

    http://cammiew4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is absolutely insane - and I love London!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fantastic and very styli - you know this?

    http://beautyaddicted.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Waar heb je die slippertjes vandaan? :$

    Liefs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete