May 23, 2011

there's nothing I need, except the function to breathe

Hii Guys !                                                                                     As I promised, here's another 'inspiring art' post !  I know, I know, these are not the best photo's but I just didn't feel like taking pictures, so I was to lazy to make new, proper ones x) This time I choose this painting which I really like. I found it on weheartit, but I couldn't find the artist who made it, which really sucks because now I can't look at some other work from him x)  I can see why some of you maybe think : but what's the link between your outfit and the painting ? Well, that's not so hard to explain. The flower itself, the color, made me think of the top I'm wearing, and the because it's a dark painting, especially at the bottom, I thought I should wear black all over and only the colored top. So that's what catches the eye ! 
Skirt - Monki          Top - New Look           Shoes - H&M           Ring  + Necklace - Unknown

Wooohooo, just wanted to say that my blog anniversary is coming up (: 
I hope I'll have 275 followers then, because that's a nice number, haha ! 
xx


14 comments

  1. great outfit :)
    i really like the painting, too
    it is very inspiring and, i don't know how to say...whatever i really do like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. girls from netherlands are alwaaaaaays SO stylish. like your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow that header is amazing! Ok, the outfit :). I loved it and i specially liked the colour palette it has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wauw, wat zie je er mooi uit. ik ga je volgen! volg je back?

    ReplyDelete
  5. welk programma gebruik je trwouens voor je outfit posten, je staat daar 2 keer in 1 foto. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. en met welk van de 2 kun je jezelf 2 keer op een foto zetten?

    ReplyDelete
  7. jij hebt echt zoo'n leuke stijl! leuke ring! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your comment *

    great post, and you are very cute and beautiful color paint yet))

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your header, girl!
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dankjee ! Leuke ring trouwens !

    ♥ Me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wauw mooie outfit! zou ik ook zo aandoen :) leuke blog heb je! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow wat leuk =D. Ik vind het best goed gecombineerd =D! Ik ben daar niet zo goed in, maar ik vind die outfit echt een leuk geheel zo ^^!

    xxx Katy

    ReplyDelete