May 8, 2011

PHOTOGRAPHY / it's hard to say goodbye to you, my love

Hii Guys !

I'm back ! Yeaah, well actually not. I want to go back so badly, I can say only one thing ; London is amazing ! I've seen so much in the 4/5 days I've been there, and there's still so much I didn't see. I'm going to tell you in a brief what I've done and of course I'm showing you some pictures. 

The first 2 days we've actually seen the most buildings and tourist attractions like Buckingham Palace, the Big Ben, London Eye and all those things, haha. The othere days we've been to some museums and galleries, national history museum, science museum ( my father's into that stuff, haha ) design museum and national gallery. We've also visited lot's of parks, which are so pretty ! And of course I did a little shopping (: And I'm really proud of myself, 'cuz I didn't bought that much ! Oxford street was amazing, and huge, I think I've never seen so much stores together, haha x) 


So these are just a few of the loads of pictures I took. You wanna know how many photo's I took ? 964 ! Damn, that's a lot, haha x) Well, of course I can't show you all of them, but I've decided to post 3 posts about London. This one with random photo's, and there will be another post like this and a post about my new boughts (:

Ps, I'm sorry I didn't told you so much about the trip, but I'm just very tired and don't really feel like writing, haha. Well, I'm off packing out my suitcase !
x


13 comments

  1. such lovely photos! i always go photo crazy and end up with albums full of photos on facebook! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, they're lovely. i'm so jealous! i'm happy you had a good time though, that's wonderful! i can't wait to see the rest of your pics.

    <3 kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful time and got to see and do a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the photos! this makes me want to visit so badly. I am seriously impressed by these shots! I would take tons of photos too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pics are just gorgeous:)
    I'm definitely following you!

    XO
    www.walkbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. first time here! :) your header is lovely! did you draw it by yourself?

    Lovely pics btw!

    nice! :) love shopping at editor's market. :D

    Cheers,
    Shu.
    http://shushings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your comment on my blog! I follow you now! Great blog too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. super mooie foto's! ik maak ook altijd zoveel foto's als ik in een grote stad ben haha. ik ben benieuwd naar je andere foto's!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coconutfashion vind ik juist wel leuk, goed gevonden!
    mm Musthave bestaat al dus dat kan niet :( Het is vooral de naam van mij webshop, en niet alleen van mijn blog. Ik moet dus heel erg rekening houden met orginaliteit haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely pictures, great blog !! :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete