May 13, 2011

if you're my cookie, i'm your monster






Hii Guys !

I don't know what about you, but blogger is doing very strange here. And, it's kind of annoying x) Well, some of you have maybe already seen this post, because I posted it yesterday. But blogger deleted the post and the comments ! I also changed my lay out and blog header, but that's gone too ):  Some other bloggers told me that they've had the same problems, and then I read on twitter that blogger is doing some changes.. Well let's see what that will bring us.. (:
But for now I hope blogger won't delete this post again, so please feel free to comment again, 'cuz I'll read them anyway !

1 Top - New Look          Ring - H&M
2 Top - New Look
3 Top - Primark (menwear)
4 Top - Cambling Market
5 Necklace and close up from top - Camblimg Market

I've also bought the famous I LOVE LONDEN sweater, you know what I'm talking about right ? And a simple black bikini and a cute turquoise bag by at the Primark. Sorry I don't have any pic's of that !

Ooh, btw, I already changed the lay out to the new style again, so you probably don't notice the change from old to new, to old and now new again , haha , you still understand ? x)

24 comments

  1. waauw ! leuke dingen!
    die tas(L)
    was hi jduur?:$
    en dankje voor je tips;d
    hihi,
    trouwens, nootdorp, is dat in het zuiden van nederland ofzo?;p
    haha
    sorry voor de onnozele vragen ..
    xxliefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat geweldig! Waarom hebben ze deze dingen niet gewoon in NL ö

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fringed top and the Cookie Monster and Vogue tshirts are really cute! Lovely jewellery too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat een geweldige spullen meid!
    echt geweldige items zitten er tussen

    NEW OUTFIT POST
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke aankopen! Vooral dat vogue shirt is erg mooi! (we zijn niet alleen op dezelfde plekken geweest, op die foto had ik ook een vogue shirt aan. ;))
    En echt een super mooie header heb je zeg!
    Heb je dat zelf getekend?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nee... Was dat in Londen centrum, of ergens in een buitenwijk?
    Hoe kom je dan aan die mooie tekening? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm lovestruck by your vogue-top!
    xx


    themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the vogue sweater

    comments & ad views loved
    amandawojtas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey! thanks for your comment! you have a lovely blog too, maybe we can follow each other?! let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the little camera necklace!!


    M xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the cookie monster t-shirt! <33

    ReplyDelete
  12. ik vind het allemaal HEEL gaaf!
    leuke shirtjes
    lekker rock,
    houervan



    im sorry but blogspot have erased my new post, so again my post online.. Hope you can put a sweet comment again on my blog.

    New/Old post, www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    XxX mirjam.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute t-shirts! I like them a lot. Yes blogger did the same thing to me.... I am waiting to see if they will restore my post and comments before I repost the stuff I did that day. It was very annoying though. thanks for your comment!
    Much love,
    Lydia

    www.styleindepndent.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaha the cookie moster shirt <3

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. super, leuke cookie monster shirt zeg!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. wauw echt hele leuke dingetjes!

    Kijk op mijn blog voor mijn give-away! ik hoop dat je mee doet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for your comment lovely!! I really like those shirts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, echt heel mooi! ik vind je blog echt fanatstisch, zullen we elkaar volgen? :)

    http://lemonxmelon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete