May 15, 2011

i know that you're leaving, you must have your reasons



Poncho / Ring H&M         Shoes Shine        Bag Primark            Necklace Market

Hii Guys !

I know, I know, it's been a while, but here is an outfit post again ! Yeaah (: It's not a really 'fashionable' outfit, because it's just a poncho, haha x) But yeah, it looks great and it's soooo comfy ! 

This week has been kind of boring ? yeah, I had my internship and I'm glad it's over, finally all the work and stress I had for finding one, it's all over now. No worries anymore. I had my internship at the communication division in the hospital my father's working. ( is that good english ? ) They make all the flyers, brochures and also take care of all the press and stuff. I must say it was interesting, because I didn't know a hospital has to deal with these kinds of stuff, but because I was new, they gave me all the silly and stupid jobs. Like folding papers and putting letters into envelopes. I had liked it more, if I actually could have made some brochures, to design them if you know what I mean x) 

So, the weekend is almost over, and tomorrow I have to go to school again. I'm so not feeling like it, especially because all the teachers give a lot of test in the last few weeks. They all want to finish their sections, but because we didn't work enough through the year, it's really busy now. Or so they say. I think they just expect to much from us ;p 

I'm off to my grandma ! 
x


15 comments

  1. What a great idea wearing the poncho as a dress. I love the colour too.
    And I love your new header image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love that necklace!!! So cool! :)
    Great outfit!

    kashifashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice baby!
    love the clothes
    and stunning ring!
    and your hair..PRETTY

    New/Old post on my blog.
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit en blog! Die ketting... Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit, your bag is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowowowow LOVE this bag miss you are truly wonderful!
    so happy to have stumbled across you!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. woww I love your outfit! and thank you for following me! :D im following you from now on aswell! :D im happy that I found your blog because its amazing!!! :D

    have a nice day and come and visit my blog again,

    http://thefashionfairytaleblog.blogspot.com/

    xxEvaa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your outfit and style.<3

    xoxo
    http://sot-om.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a very comfortable outfit! And great accessories =)

    http://cammiew4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that bag and the little camera neckless!

    www.LIVINGandFASHION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! I love that poncho ;-)
    Great header!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The accessories are fantastic!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the poncho and the necklace :)

    ReplyDelete