May 19, 2011

everytime that we meet , I skip a heartbeat



Shorts-Ring ' H&M           Shirt ' Forever21           Necklace ' Vintage             Belt-Purse/bag ' Unknown

Hii Guys !

First of all, sorry for the spot on my face in the second photo. But my face was just ugly there, haha Normally I don't do that, I even think this is the first time ! Hm, don't have much to talk about, only that school is getting more boring everyday and I simply can't wait 'till vacation. And another thing I can't wait for is PINKPOP. It's one of the largest festivals in Holland and I'm going ! I'm so happy, there're coming so many good artists and bands. There're lovely people everywhere ( including hot guys, haha :) and good food C:  I"m going with one of my best friends Shanna and two other guys. But I still have to wait 3 weeks, 'cuz this festival will be 13th June. When it's there Ill show you my festival outfit ! 

And , I just thought about this, I haven't done a 'inspiring art' in a while, so that's coming soon ! 

And that's it for now, I have to study right now, Maths & Science, so not feeling like it -.- 
x


13 comments

  1. LOVE your top... wish there was a F21 near me :( x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your rings, it so cute <3


    riestyaap

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your title and your top :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. aah, jammer (aa')
    maar ze hadden nog wel veel meer leuke :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for checking out my blog and commenting! super happy you did. very nice blog msssss.

    XOXO.
    K.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, wanneer heb je dat shirt gekocht?
    Is 'ie er nog? Echt superleuke outfit! x

    ReplyDelete