Apr 3, 2011

reaching for something in the distance

zara

selfmade

hm
hm

Hii Guys !

So here are my new purchases I told you about ! I really love all the things, the first top is from the zara. It doens't look so nice on this picture, but you will see it soon in an outfit post ! On the second picture you can see my new short, it isn't really a purchase because it was an old pants from my aunt. I just cut the pipes off and sewed it like this (: The short is a bit high waisted, but just like the top ; I'll show it to you soon in an outfit post (: The last two things are from the H&M. The shoes are perfect, I love them (: The band is lovely too, you can wear it as a band round you head or you can wear it as a necklace.
And that's it, nothing else really happend. I'm a bit sick, again.. and I feel a bit down. Yesterday I had another badminton competition ( I won 2 out of 3 : ) and in the evening we went to a bbq in Rotterdam. We met up with some friends, it was very nice (: Today I also bought a new spring coat which I will show you soon, but as I told you, I'm a bit down ):  So I'm going to take a very long and hot bath, listening to some music and drinking some tea !
xx


15 comments

  1. lovely the shirt from zara!
    great things!

    i have a new outfit post
    maybe you can take a look?

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    everyday a new post

    xo model from holland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those floral shorts, can't wait to see you wearing them, and the top too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the shorts and the shirt! would buy them myself!

    x Je suis Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all these pieces, they're all gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pieces!

    jos xx
    http://mypretty-pinkjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. dat eerste shirt is echt leuk zeg!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just started following your blog but I immediately regret it, i want EVERYTHING you just posted!! must.save.money!
    lovely post :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. those shorts are so freaking cute, and i love that top with all the cute hot air balloons.
    i love your header and your little signature at the bottom of all your posts

    following not because you asked, but because your blog is adorable :))


    justworn.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. that band is so cool! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the t-shirt and your header is awesome! Cute blog :)
    //www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oohhhh ik wou echt reageren toen ik dat broekje zag GEEF ME DAT PATROON NUUUUU maar helaas is het gewoon een cutoff broek. Schade. Hij is echt prachtig namelijk.

    ReplyDelete