Apr 10, 2011

Piggy Bank



Hii Guys !

Well isn't that an interesting photo on your screem ? I introduce to you, a real pig, with a REAL TATTOO. When I saw this I was like, is this for real ? haha. Then I started to think about it, and I really think this is bad. I mean, when people take a tattoo it hurts, so I guess a pig will feel the pain too. And they can't choose or say if they want a tattoo or not. But this is just something random and weird stuff that's going on in this world. Eitherway, this inspired me and made me think of a farm, and I searched through my closet and found this farmerish shirt and vest. So this is the 4th ' inspiring art' post !





I'm sorry again for the bad quality and maybe all the bad sentences in this post, but one of my tv shows starts in 2 minutes so I need to hurry, haha !
I hope you like this quick and little weird post !

What do you think about the pigs with tattoo's ?


xx


Always Love,
Manon

19 comments

  1. echt een hele leuke outfit!
    waarom zouden mensen biggen tatoeren? xd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe they do not want to have tatoo!
    pigs are so funny and sweets !

    lovely outfit .

    ciao ave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no poor piggies!!! You are right it was most likely painful and the piggies were oinking all the way through...even thought it seems like art...art shouldn't put animals in pain! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is perfect!! Love your cardigan

    xoxo from Spain
    http://myshowroombyp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very bad putting tattoos on pigs. Like you say they can't choose whether they want them or not and consider the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Makes you think how weird it is for someone to wake up one morning & think 'what shall I do today, decorate my pig?'

    So strange!

    ReplyDelete
  7. persoonlijk zou ik nu wel een tattoo willen en ben ik er ook wel voor, allen bij biggen? zeker niet echt ziek dat mensen zoiets doen! wel een hele leuke outfit!:Dxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. pigs with tattoos? OMG! painfull :S

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing, love all the pics, and about the pic, it's so funny and cute!
    xx



    http://thecaramelpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, the pigs are funny! Love your outfit, especially the jacket! Hope to see you on my blog, x A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bright blue looks great on you!!

    xo thefashionguitar

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superleuke outfits & die biggen zijn echt zielig! :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha that's just sick but cute in another way..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I agree with you…pigs have feelings too! On a bright note, your blue cardi looks so lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Except for the tattoos, those pigs had quite a good life. They're a 'project' from a Belgian artist, I don't thinks it's all okay what he does, but he does have some great artwork... His name is Wim Delvoye. There are pieces of art way more extreme than these, for exemple people who hungered a street dog...

    ReplyDelete
  16. The color is very pretty. Your outfit just yells springtime. :)
    You can follow me if you like !
    Invicta :]

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha i have cow bank but those pigs are hilarious!:)) u look so sweet here!:)
    xoxoxo
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete