Apr 26, 2011

I'm repeating myself, my words lost all meaning







Hii Guys !

Just a quick update here (: As I told you I went to the zoo yesterday, and these are a few pictures I took there. Nothing really special because I was just practicing with the new camera. Though, I do like this pictures (: Especially the one of my sister. I think her eyes are extremely blue here ! I can't wait untill I'm in London so I can make soooooo many photographs, haha !
But that's it for now, I'm going to take a shower and after that watch some glee (: 
x

ps. upcoming an outfit post with the new camera !


8 comments

  1. Gewéldige foto's! Echt een prachtkwaliteit. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, the one with the girl peering through the leaf is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome pics, they camera is fantastic...love your sister's pics, her eyes are wonderful ;)

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohhhh very nice pictures. The zoo is a perfect place to try out a new camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos
    I like your blog !
    If you like french fashion, maybe you should check out mine, and follow me if you like it :)

    xx




    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow girl! I really love your blog! Obviously I follow you, great style :D Good pictures!
    hugs from Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. O, haha. Ik zie het.
    Sorry voor de 'valse beschuldiging'...
    Ik had dat er idd niet bijgezet. Het stond alleen in de vorige post. ;)

    ReplyDelete