Apr 15, 2011

I don't mind it when your whistles brings out the best in me.



dress/Monki        vest/RiverIsland        tights-rings/H&M        necklace-bracelets/vintage


Hii Guys !

Finally some proper photographs again ! This week has been a normal week, nothing really special happend, although.. I"M GOING TO LONDON. YEAH
My father finally booked our trip for May, and we're going to London for 5 days, we booked it this weekend actually, but I totally forgotten to tell you about it, though I've wrote about it at my other blog. I'm very excited about it, and I just can't wait (: The other very exciting thing is, that I can almost buy my new camera, I'm still doubting between the Nikon D3000 or the Olympus pen e-pl1. I think I'm going for the nikon at the moment (: But I change my mind every 5 minutes so .. haha
Tonight is going to be a fun night and so is going to be tomorrow. Tonight there is this 'live on stage' thing at school and a lot of students are going to sing, dance or they can show their other talent. A couple of friends are going to sing too, so of course I'm there to encourage them ! Tomorrow there's a little party at my friends house because she's home alone, those are always the best parties (: haha

So I'll talk to you later !
x


25 comments

  1. wonderful outfit!
    HI! my name's martina and I come form Italy... I'd like to visit my blog and if you want, follow me! I wait you and your tips!
    kisses
    marti

    ReplyDelete
  2. geweldige outfit! en veel plezier in londen, daar wil ik ook zo graag een keertje heen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geweldig outfit! En superveel plezier in Londen, het is echt een topstad; ik ben er al 2x geweest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your ring!!!!
    xoxo

    http://fzivile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit, love the colours together! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment! I'll follow your blog right away, hope you'll follow mine too! :-)

    www.amandabloggin.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog!
    Thanks for the comment by the way :)
    I'm following.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wauw echt hele leuke outfit ik volg je

    www.musthavefashion.nl / www.musthavefashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your look and your original pictures

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. i adore ur blog xx :)


    visit mine http://all-about-mimi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing blog dear! hope you'll check out my blog too and maybe follow me if you like it:) thanks
    xoxo Sienna
    http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aah je blog is zo leuk, ik ga je volgen!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wat een supergave outfit
    dat vest is echt supermooi
    Ikga je volgen
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous combination :) love the gold buttons and the gold ring!
    www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this outfit, it's a perfect combination!
    xx
    ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi there..
    what an amazing blog...
    if you want we could follow each other...
    let me know...
    xoxo2befab

    ReplyDelete
  17. adorable outfit,this cardigan is really gorgeous!!!:) i like your style and blog btw...:) follow u now...greetings!!!
    Jelena
    http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your dress and your cardi...this outfit is absolutely lovely!
    I adore it!
    kisses, v

    http://v4visionarity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. these photos look so cool!! cute outfit too! thanks for your comment and stopping by my blog babe. am following you :)

    xx
    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Leuke outfit! Je hebt een leuke blog ;)

    ReplyDelete