Apr 8, 2011

do the hippie shake and feel free !



Jeans . Ring . Shoes . Band . H&M         Top Selfmade        Jacket Unknown        Bracelets Concert

Hii Guys !

Yeah, I'm better ! Today I went to school again, and it was such nice weather. The whole week it was actually, but I had to stay inside all the time. I was really sick and I've been to the hospital a couple times, but I'm not going to explain everything because that's to complicated,haha. And I'm better now, so I don't want to think about those horrible 3 days x)
 Tomorrow it's another Saturday and I'm going to make some homework in my garden while getting a little tan of the sun (: In the evening I'm going to babysit again, which means more money for my camera ! ( I'm almost there ! )  And Sunday I'll start the day with going to the gym and after that I'm going to Rotterdam with Shanna and Shani (: Unfortunately I can't buy anything 'cuz I'm saving money for London/Paris. My father still hasn't decide which city he wants to go to ! haha.
So what am I wearing ? Well I'm wearing my new hippie band with feathers and new shoes from the H&M And the shirt that I'm wearing is the selfmade shirt which I made for the concert that I went to. The guy you can see on the photograph is NeverShoutNever and the big logo is the logo from The Maine. I combined those together because they did their concert together, haha (:

( Sorry for the bad quality )

xx


19 comments

  1. Super leuke outfit! mooie schoenen ook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. Your hair is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik ben echt dol op jouw stijl wauw! Hele leuke combinatie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dat spijkerjasje staat je echt super!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat zie jij er leuk uit!
    Echt gave style!

    Eef&Lot

    ps: maybe you will follow us?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke blog!
    Ik volg je, volg je terug?
    xLiefs
    http://jentelammerts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ontzettend mooie foto's! vooral die 1e! <3
    Volg je terug? :)
    fashionforyours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your hair is beautiful! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een leuke outfit, leuk gecombineerd & leuke stijl :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the first photo, is precious!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super leuke outfit!
    En leuke top :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leuk outfitje meid!

    http://fashiablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. dank u voor uw reactie!!! mooie outfitje!
    Following:)
    xxo
    THATGIRLKIP

    ReplyDelete