Apr 6, 2011

butterflies are self propelled flowers







source - photodonuts

Hii Guys !

Guess what ? I'm sick >.< You know I told you in my last post that I was a bit down and stuff, well I went to the hospital already and they found all kinds of stuff in my stomach that weren't good. Thank God I'm feeling a bit better right now, because otherweise I wouldn't be able to typ this, haha. Well I'm still sick, but I just wanted to let you know and show you some amazing photographs. They made my day a bit nicer, so I hope they'll do the same for you (:

Talk to you when I'm better !
xx



17 comments

  1. LOVE this photos!

    new outfit post , come check it out.
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    Xo mir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring photos!! :-) great post!
    :-)
    hope to see you on my blog!
    Anna

    www.followpix.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you're feeling better now :) lovely pics ;)

    jos xx
    http://mypretty-pinkjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely inspiring pictures!
    get well soon! ♥
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super mooie foto's!
    Beterschap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better soon.
    Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures and feel better <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. great photos! :))i like it!
    come to me and follow if you want.
    have a nice day!
    xoxo
    plaamkaa:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Geweldige foto's,
    ik hou van Photodonut, ben er verslaafd aan!
    Echt prachtige foto's kom je daar tegen!
    Oh en een leuke blog heb je!
    Love,

    afro-dita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for your comment you have a great blog! I'm a new follower:)
    www.alwayssaygrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the comment I will happily follow you this blog is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. those pictures are beautiful! hope you get better soon :)

    ReplyDelete