Apr 19, 2011

the boys i left behind, were the best i never had



painting by risa borskybowsky
 
Hii Guys !

Today is the day I finally have found a internship ! Yeaah !
Today is also the first day this year that I'm tanning in only my bikini !
Yeaah !
And today is the day that I felt like posting another 'inspiring art' post !
Yeaah !





Haha, ok enough of that, this time I wanted to show you this very blue painting haha. It reminds me so much of Kos, I've been there on a holiday 2 years ago, and I had such a wonderful time. I remember almost everything, even the way from or hotel to the lovely shops and the best Ice cream store ever ! haha. But what I also remember is my favorite dress from then. I wore it as much as I could back then. So when I saw this painting and it reminded me of Kos, I immediately thought of this dress (:  I know it's a ver simple outfit, but I just copied the outfit I always wore back then, and I wasn't as 'fashionable' as I'm now, haha (:



Dress+Sunglasses/H&M        Bag/NewLook        Bracelett/Vintage      



Always Love,
Manon

14 comments

  1. Grappig dat jurkje had ik ook, mij stond ie alleen niet ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous art work and outfit! I simply adore your dress and bag!!! Great blog, I am now following:) Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your kind words:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress and the print is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke foto's en dat jurkje is ook leuk.
    Hoe doe je dat met die foto's?
    Xx liefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loveee the dress (especially the marine & skull combo),i goes excellent with your bangle,simple summer but great outfit!!!:)
    kisses
    Jelena
    http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute dress, love the nautical print

    ReplyDelete
  7. anyway!! the dress is so fashion today too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. loveee the dress:)x


    enter the giveaway of marc by marc jacobs tote if you want :) http://www.inablondeworld.net/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty pretty outfit !!
    Your dress is so cute :)
    I follow you !
    xxElla

    ReplyDelete