Mar 14, 2011

We could live in such harmony.

Hii Guys !

OMYGOOOOD, I think yesterday day Night was the best night of 2011 already ! I had such an amazing time at the concert with Shanna and Shani. The concert started at 20:30, but we were there already at 19:30. First nevershoutnever took the stage and he definitely rocked it, haha. He has such a special sound and he was very good live ! After a hour of laughing and singing there was a little break to change some things on the stage. And then the second part of the concert begun with TheMaine ! Gosh, I think I've never jumped as much as I did there. Everyone was going crazy and those guys are so hot, haha (: The lead singer, John, looked at me and did something like a hand sign to me ! They also took some girls on stage and everything was just perfect. After the concert, it finished round 23:00 we went to the BurgerKing and had a milkshake, still don't believing that we just saw some of our favorite bands ! Seriously, it was freaking awesome !

At the concert I wore a selfmade shirt, wich I will show you sometime later, because for now I wanted to show you the shirt and the bracelets I bought at the concert.

Shirt + Bracelets - The Maine and NeverShoutNever        Shorts - Mango        All Stars - Converse
I know it's not a really fashionable look, but it's about the t-shirt !

And here are some pictures we took at the concert :

 We took so much more pictures and we also videotaped a lot, but as you can see the quality is not so good and these pictures are my favorites (:

I hope you like it !
Thank you for following and commenting.
Please don't forget to vote for me !!      VOTE VOTE VOTE

Always Love,
Manon

9 comments

  1. Sounds like you had a great time. Love the t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! And I love a good t-shirt with a pair of Converse.

    .Ashley.Rae.
    araeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures!loove them!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah super!!
    er is niks leukers dan concerten haha.
    dat shirt is ook heel tof, leuke outfit!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Het ziet er super uit! Vanmiddag ga ik eens even een paar liedjes van hun opzoeken!
    En hoe is het eigenlijk uiteindelijk gegaan met de cosmogirl wedstrijd? Hoe ben je te weten gekomen of je er wel/niet bij zat?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! Very inspiring! I'm now subscribing to your blog on my google reader!

    Please check out my blog when you get a chance.

    http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    ReplyDelete