Mar 2, 2011

Update !

Hii Guys !

Thank you for all the comments on my last post. I'm having a great time here and the weather is gorgeous ! The first two days I've been skiing, and monday I've had my first snowboard lesson. I had a hard, but fun time learning it ! Today I had my last lesson, and from now I'm good enough to practice some on my own.
Another thing is, yesterday was my BIRTDAAAAAY (: Yeah, I turned15 already. I hope it will be another fun year, but I'm pretty sure of that. And my friend, Shanna, came over, she's in an other area round here, and we board together !
Unfortunatly no pictures because the internet is very slow here, so it takes hours to upload all those pixels, pity..  But when I'm back again I'll show you some pictures of course !
I think I'll be posting  sunday/monday again !
xx

I hope you like it !
And hello to the new followers (:

Always Love,
Manon

4 comments

  1. Happy b'day to you
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! It made my day!
    You're amazing!
    Following you!
    Hope you follow me too!
    http://cutenerdglasses.blogspot.com/
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool blog! Lovely header!xx

    http://onlybelieveonit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete