Mar 8, 2011

They will see us waving from such great heights.

Vest - RiverIsland        Top - Mango        Jeans+Ring+Earrings - H&M        Necklace - Vintage        Boots - Unknown       

Hii Guys !

As I prommised, an outfit post on Tuesday ! Today was a short, but still boring day at school. We had 3 tests, about Dutch, Math and English. Tomorrow is going to be a day like this too but then with other subjects. Like I told you it's always hard for me to get back on track when I'm back home from a vacation. I'm still missing Austria and all the lovely people but I have to get over it. Luckily I have something to look out for, because Saturday we'll celebrate my Birthday and Sunday Shanna, Shani and I will go to Amsterdam and finally, to NeverShoutNever and The Maine ! I'm so excited about that (:
So for now, the outfit. To be honest I'm not really loving this outfit, but lot's of clothes are in the laundry so I had to be a bit creative with less stuff to use, haha. And know I'm writing this, I notice that I forgot to put on my belt, silly me x) But yeah, just a simple outfit for today.
I'm off making tea !
xx

I hope you like it !
Thank you for following and commenting !



20 comments

  1. echt geweeeeldig!♥
    die ring had ik ook, echt mijn lievelingsring.... totdat hij ineens doormidden ging> <

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all the jewellery you're wearing here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hele mooi sieraden allemaal meid xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ge-wel-dig! ♥ die ring heb ik ook :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtige outfit! Super leuk gecombineerd!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awh, this outfit is sooo lovely !!! (:
    and your header is just adorable <3

    xx, nati&tany
    http://whoop-itup.blogspot.com/

    ps: we have a give away right now and hopefully u wanna join it q:

    ReplyDelete
  7. leuke sieraden!! vooral dat uiltje is zo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wauw mooi!

    Http://ingebambi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow love this outfit! It's adorable.
    Thank you for commenting on my blog. I'll sertainly follow you. Follow me back if you like :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. De naturelle kleurtjes staan je goed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suuuper mooie sieraden!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wat een leuke sieraden allemaal:)! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your comment x

    I love your necklace!

    chloe-mia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really cute outfit!:) Very nice!

    Thank for the post, I am following you.

    www.purpurinascombrilhantes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Leuke blog!! =D en omg love the ribbon ring!! xx

    ReplyDelete