Mar 23, 2011

everytime you lie, I can see it in your eyes



Skirt - H&M        Lace Top - Bershka        Jacket/Necklace- Vintage        Shoes - VanHaren

Hii Guys !

Are you enjoying the nice weather as much as I do ? Well I hope so !
 The photographs above show you my new skirt which I bough 2 weeks ago. It's from h&m and very simple but I liked it though. Especially the fabrics, it's a very thin fabrics, which makes it nice and cool in the hot summer days ! ( let's hope they will come soon ) The high socks weren't acutally my plan, but I have huge holes in my tights round my toes, so that wouldn't look so pretty in the open toe heels, haha. So I decided to put on this simple black socks, and it gives the outfit a little twist, if I may say (:
Enough about the outfit, nothing really special happend these days. So I think this is it ! Ohyeah, after I post this post, I'm going to a bakery in my village, I'm going to ask for a job there because I heard from some friends that they need a girl for the Saturday morning. I'm crossing my fingers !
xx

Ps, I just wanted to mention that I'm in the top 20 of the blogger contest now, so thank you all for voting ! But my goal is to end up somewhere in the top 10, so I really need your help !



24 comments

  1. congratulation!! loving the blog :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit!! Love the title you gave to the post :)) good luck with the job!! hope you get it!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking at that denim skirt along with a denim dress last week at H&M, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een gave foto's, leuk bewerkt! Je hebt echt mooi haar ö.
    En je blog is super, ik volg je!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've overlayed these photos- it's such an awesome effect. Good luck with the job! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ja ik ben inderdaad grazia insider! samen met nog 22 anderen hihi... thanks for your comments! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een lieve outfit, staat je erg mooi!

    http://fashiablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i looove your outfit, the skirt is great! and your hair is so wonderful, i would like to have mine as long as yours <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit, the skirt is fabulous!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Geweldig jeansrokje! Je hebt een leuke stijl (:
    ik volg je nu! breng je ook eens een bezoekje aan mijn blog?
    xo
    Cwithoutshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. like that outfit! and that skirt from h&m! rela simple but a must have (i think haha)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOOVE this outfit, the skirt is so cute. love how you styled it with the socks!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wauuw, wat een leuke outfit!
    Vooral dat rokje <3

    Dankjewel voor je comment!
    Engeland was heel leuk enzoo:)
    En ik volg je ;D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. great outfit!! and your header is so so beautiful! we love it!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    broken-cookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice skirt! and so funny about the tights!!hahaha!
    Did you get the job!?
    Enjoy the Spring!!! ;)
    thanks for your comment!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete