Mar 21, 2011

coffee and cigarettes






Sources - we heart it

Hii Guys !

Today is just a lovely day, I mean look at the weather ? I don't know what it's like in the rest of the world, but here in Holland it's just gorgeous ! Perfect for the first day of spring (: Because of the great weather I don't really feel like typing a post in my room, I want to be outside,  so that's why I decided to do a quick inspiration post again, haha ! About a week ago I saw another blogger with a bandana, and now I'm in love. I need to have one ! I searched trough my whole house, but I couldn't find one, so I suppose I'm going to buy one very soon. As soon as I got money (:
Oh yeah, I got 200 followers ! I'm so happy ! Thank you so much, I really appreciate all of your comments and I love you all for reading my blog <3

So I apologize for this not so fashionable post, but you can expect a outfit post soon !
xx

21 comments

  1. Congrats on your 200!! Beautiful pics! yeay, springtime :)

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gefeliciteerd! En die bandana's zijn echt leuk inderdaad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the inspiration! and congrats on the 200 follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures and congrats with the 200 !
    i have my own blog too, if you wanted to subscribe, i'd be so kind !

    xoxo secretbysarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on 200! :D

    foolish-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. me encantan las fotos, son una pasada!!

    elba



    http://elbasaez.blogspot.com/
    http://beyourselfp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Het was zo heerlijk! heb er alleen niet van kunnen genieten. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loveit.!
    love the headbands

    i have a new outfit post, Will you take a look?

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    everyday a new post

    xo model from holland

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pictures.
    We're having lovely sunny weather here too and I made the most of it.
    CONGRATS on the 200 followers. I'm getting closer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun photos! Cute blog and congrats on 200 followers. I'm trying to get there!
    Want to follow each other?
    http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love these photos - i have a scarf that would look great tied like some of these ladies did.

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats on having 200 followers! says a lot about your wonderful blog. normally it feels like spring year-round over here in california, but these last few days have been rainy.

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wait for a new post dear


    i have a new post, maybe you can check it!

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    everyday a new post.

    xo model from holland

    ReplyDelete
  15. wauw lovelylovely pictures!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. leuke blog heb je zeg! ik ga je volgen. (:

    liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wauw het tweede plaatje<3 gefeliciteerd met 200 volgers=D x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loooove all these pics. Congrats on 200 followers! Following you now!!

    XO, Liza and Jewls
    I LIVE FOR IT

    ReplyDelete