Feb 8, 2011

Would it be worth it ?


Wearing ;
Skirt - Monki
Tights + Ring - H&M
Shirt - Unknown
Belt + Necklace - Vintage

Hii Guys !

Yesterday I wore my new Monki skirt, wel actually it isn't very new anymore, but it's the first time I post a look with it ! And I'm sure there will follow more, because I totally love it. You can combine it in so many ways (: 
As I told you Sunday, I went snowboarding in the evening. It was my first time on a snowboard, because I normally skii, but I always wanted to do snowboarding, but my father wouldn't let me.. But this time I could go with my friends because it was so cheap (: And I loved it ! It was so much fun, first I had a hard time with it, but after a while it went really great, and I even could make some turns ! Of course my friends helpt me a lot, because it wasn't their first time ! So now I know that I like it, I'll maybe go snowboarding this wintersport vacation, instead of skiing. But I don't know of my father agrees with dad yet.. haha x)
Now I'm off making some homework, luckily this isn't a very busy week, only 2 test, but I'm already looking forward to the next weekend because that will be a fun weekend too !

I hope you like it !
Thank you for commenting and following (:

Ps.
I did some investigation on bloglovin, and suddenly I see that my blog is already on it with 7 followers !  Haha, So I made an acount, and now you can follow me with bloglovin too, if you like. The bloglovin button is on the right side of my blog.

Follow my blog with bloglovin

12 comments

  1. Fab skirt.
    I've never been skiing or snowboarding, which is a shame as I love the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you joined bloglovin' I have been following you there! I love your blog, this look is great. Love that skirt!

    http://isabellasfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the skirt dear!
    you got a lovely style

    i have a new outfit of todays!!

    LOVE xo model from holland

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    evertday new post (L)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit. and your blog!!!

    <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a neat skirt, so simple and yet so chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI there,

    Great outfit! Love your blog!! I'm one of your newest followers...
    ...would really appreciate if you check out mine and maybe follow back :D

    http://mypretty-pinkjournal.blogspot.com/

    Thanks so much,
    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like your blog too.
    and i am so jealous of your hair.
    i follow you.
    you follow me?
    x

    ReplyDelete