Feb 12, 2011

She's so high above me.

Painting by Kelvin Lei.
Hii Guys !

Today I thought ; let's start with the new project ! You might know, if you're a follower of mine, that I wanted to start a new project for a while now, after finishing Sunday Sunshine. So today I didn't have to do so much so I could start with the new project. But what is the new project about ? Well I call it ; Inspiring Art. Most people don't see fashion as art, but I do. When you wake up in the morning and you thinking of what you should wear that day, your mind is already being creative. And that's what art is about, being creative ! So with this project I'll make outfits inspired by art ! This could be paintings, or objects, depends on what inspirers me ! haha

This week I'll start with this painting, first of all I think it's a really beautiful painting and I would definitely hang it in my room, it's a natural but classy painting. Hm, I don't know, it's hard to explain what you feel or think when you're looking at a painting, because it gives everybody diffrent thoughts..


Wearing : Skirt + Vest + Belt / Vintage          Lace Top / Bershka             Shoes / Van Haren.

So why this look ? Well, of course the color, white. When I saw this painting, I immediately thought of the vest because of the ruffles and the color. The vest has been from my mother, so I went upstairs to find it in her closet and ther I also found the skirt and I felt in Love with it right away. Everything together this outfit just made me think of a shy girl who loves to dance, classy and decent. Even though you can't find any similarity between the painting and my outfit, I hope you like it anyway !
xx

27 comments

  1. ik dacht even wie is dat tweede meisje haha!
    super jurkje!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm this all white look, looks so amazin and so simple, cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome project and awesome outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. etherial oufit x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for your visit and comment:) You look lovely:) I love these colors! Adds to watch: *

    ReplyDelete
  6. heyy. great blog! I shall follow btw the photos that you commented on (ashleigh's Look book) is my sister who I sometimes do Youtube videos and things with :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ruffles make this look so feminine. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this new series! There are so many wonderful pieces from art that show up in fashion. Great outfit to use for the first painting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the sweet comment! :)
    You have such a cute blog.
    I totally agree about fashion being art.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so sweet!
    Come to my blog and if you love it we can follow eachother!
    Anna

    http://theyellowball.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog, dear.

    Love your blog as well. Now following. Look forward to hearing and seeing more of you. Feel free to come follow me as well, sweety. You look gorgeous.

    Love, always.
    Karoline Kalvo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely!
    http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is simply gorgeous. :)

    Following. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved your look, soft and romantic, this beautiful!
    I'm following your blog, thank you for visiting.

    xoxo

    http://paulaviveravida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete