Feb 25, 2011

SEE YAA LATER ALLIGATOR !

Hii Guys !

I'm in the middle of packing right now, and I'm leaving in a half hour. The whole house is a mess, everything is where it shouldn't be, haha. Every holiday it goes the same, but in the end, it all turns out fine. Though, I always forget something, I'm wondering what it's going to be this time.. haha
So this is just a quick post to tell you that the coming week there will not be so many posts. We have notebook with us, so I'll post once or twice I guess.
So when I don't reply to your comments, you know why !

Where I will be (:


13 comments

  1. Have a great vacation; great blog. Love the photos and the fashion :)

    http://ladyonaroof.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great time darling!!!


    xoxo form rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. how lovely!!!! hope you have a great trip (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah you're so lucky! have a lovely trip :)

    hope you'll visit/follow
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supergaaf,
    veel plezier (ook al ben je daar al XD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice blog! I follow you..follow me if you want!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow it's gorgeous, so lucky! Would love a proper break! Thanks for the really sweet comment, new post up :)
    www.swampedinflowers.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hihi ik ga je overal feliciteren
    happy birthday my dear friend.<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. have funnn

    Such a brilliant blog - I'm following!!

    Would love you to enter my amazing giveaway:

    http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/02/best-gievaway-yet-ida-restaurant-pasta.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete