Feb 21, 2011

Painted Black.

Hugo Heyrman
Hii Guys !

Today the second 'inspiring art' post (: I must admit, I'm really liking this project, I hope you like it too, though ! I got lots of lovely comments on the first post, so thank you ! This time I chose the opposite of the last time, white. I saw this very dark painting, but I really liked it though. It caught my eye right away. It got something mysterious in it, Hm, as I told you last time. It's hard to explain your thoughts about a painting, especially when you need to do it in a diffrent language ! haha
But here is my outfit, and of course, all black !














Blazer + Top + Tights + Ring + Necklace / H&M           Skirt / Monki          Chain + Belt / Vintage           Shoes / Van Haren

So that's it for today ! Nothing really happend in my life, so I don't have anything to say anymore, haha
x

I Hope you like it !
Thank you for following and commenting !



17 comments

  1. Beautiful painting and a gorgeous black outfit...you cant go wrong with black...you look great in it. You have a nice blog Margaretha keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The painting is beautiful...isn't it a little bit creepy as well? Sort of haunting!!

    You look stunning in your outfit!!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is gorgeous, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautifful outfit ♥
    you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! The necklaces are really cool. I love what you have going one here. Would you like to follow eachother? That way we can keep in touch :)

    -Grace

    http://www.theafeminada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really beautiful!!

    And i thought, I'd be the only one who uses paintings as inspiration for outfits :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superleuke outfit!
    die ketting is echt geweldig <3
    ik volg je haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your header and you have an amazing blog! I just became your newest follower

    xo,
    thecitizenscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this outfit is gorgeous! i just came across your blog and fell in love with it! your style is amazing! i love how you always use bright colors! check out my blog and follow if you like it, i'll do the same!
    www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look! I'm following, I hope you follow me too!
    xx
    ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. your rings are so cool!, and in combination with the classy outfit even better!

    ReplyDelete